VIPLeague Guide to Schedule & Requests
This is your guide to VIPLeague Schedule & Requests. How to find events on the schedule or request an event you want to see.
- How do I find what I want to watch?
- How do I search for something?
- I can’t see what I want on the schedule.
- How can I change the schedule times?
- How do I know what is live now?
- I think there is a mistake on the schedule.
- How can I request something?
- None of the links are working.
1. How do I find what I want to watch?
Go to the homepage, press the category you want to see, then look down the list for the event you want to see. Press a link (link 1, for example), a new tab will open. You will need to wait until the advertisement counts down; once the ads gets to “0” seconds, the player will automatically start to play. Alternatively, you can click the small x on the ad to close it. (This advertisement is connected to the player and not under our control).
2. How do I search for something?
The schedule is constantly updated and new events are added all the time. To find something quickly you can use the search function at the top of the schedule page. Simply type in a keyword, example ‘news’ and all listings containing that keyword will show. If you still can’t find what you are looking for then either use Contact Us or let us know in Live Help Chat.
You can also use the Filter to find specific games in a league or genre. Football (soccer) has two filters. The first is for areas or specific organizations. The second is for individual leagues. Click on the left filter and choose your area then click on the right filter to find specific leagues.
3. I can’t see what I want on the schedule.
The schedule is constantly updated. If the event is more than 24 hours away there is a good chance it will be added soon.
If the event is less than 24 hours away then let us know by using Contact Us or tell us in Live Help Chat.
4. How can I change the schedule times?
The website and game time is set default to GMT. On the schedule page there is a clock at the top. Click on +/-GMT to set the clock to your time zone.
This automatically changes the clock and all the game times to your local time wherever you are in the world.
5. How do I know what is live now?
On the top right of the schedule page is a ‘Live Now’ feature.
Click this to see any events currently live on VIPLeague.
6. I think there is a mistake on the schedule.
We try to keep the schedule updated and correct as much as possible but unfortunately mistakes happen occasionally.
1. Please make sure your site clock is set to the correct time.
2. Sometimes event times are based on broadcast or streaming schedules so may differ from official starting times.
NAMES, ICONS & FLAGS:
We try to use officially recognized names, icons and flags for teams, events or countries. This may sometimes cause confusion or offence to some.
The site is set default to GMT. If you set the site clock to your local time then game times change.
If you still think there is a mistake then please let us know by using Contact Us or tell us in Live Help Chat.
7. How can I request something?
If you can’t find what you are looking for on the schedule then please let us know by using Contact Us or tell us in Live Help Chat.
For events due to start soon Live Help is usually the quickest way.
8. None of the links are working.
Make sure the time and date of event is correct. Check Live Now and try another link on another event. If nothing works you may have a flash problem. If other links work then use Contact Us or Live Help. Streams are added sometimes very close to the start of the event, so keep checking.